Posts Tagged Halle Berry
–very dashing. sophisticated.
–a favorite of the night. excellent fit, lovely color. classic style. Claire might be one of the skinniest actresses I’ve ever seen [interviewed her years ago].
–stunning. Olivia is gorgeous and can wear anything. This dress is amazing.
–looks like a plush texture to the jacket. like it. cool guy.
–pretty sure this is the most handsome I’ve ever seen Matt look. I like the longer hair.
–classy, sophisticated. beautiful.
–great hair. attitude. nice silhouette to the dress.
–dark green is such a perfect color for Catherine and the way this dress flows on her. gorgeous.
–another fantastic green gown worn by the svelte Mila.
–Halle glows in this one. I also like that she showed a lot of leg with sophistication.
–fab. just simply great.
–she looks dewy and so lovely in pink. it’s definitely her color.
–the layers on this black and white funky dress really suit Jennifer. her hair is great too.
–a crowd favorite. nice and flowing for maternity.
–hard to say much about most of the guys. I just like Ryan a ton.
–va-va-voom. not many women can pull off this mermaid style.
–Megan’s make-up is alluring and pink makes her pop. Brian doesn’t look too bad either.
–The frills on this are just enough to make it fun and flouncy but not too out of control. wish it were blue or a darker color though.
Since I’m turning 41 on August 5, I thought I’d round up some female celebs I like who are in their 40s.
– Bridget Jones’s Diary, The Whole Wide World
– Grace of My Heart, Wedding Bell Blues
– Monster’s Ball, Things We Lost in the Fire
– Breaking and Entering, The English Patient
– Party Girl, Best in Show, Broken English
– The Good Wife
– The Painted Veil, Eastern Promises
– Frida, Ugly Betty
– The Brothers Bloom, The Fountain, The Constant Gardner
– Little Children, Blood Diamond, The House of Sand and Fog
Taraji P. Henson
– Karate Kid, I Can Do Wrong All By Myself, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
– Cyrus, The Wrestler
– Charlie’s Angels, Kill Bill Vol. 1
Portia de Rossi
– Arrested Development, Ally McBeal
Vivica A. Fox
– Curb Your Enthusiasm, Kill Bill Vol. 1
– Melrose Place, Sex & the City
– Alice in Wonderland, A Room with a View
– Love & Sex, Nip/Tuck
– Double Whammy, The Weight of Water